Sentara is an integrated payer and provider composed of Optima Health Plan and Sentara Healthcare. Optima Health provides a wide range of health plans to its 590,000 members, a quality network featuring more than 35,000 providers, and supporting wellness programs to help its members improve their health.
Sentara's main initiative objective was to streamline the quoting and enrollment solution by expanding the use of Salesforce CRM and addressing the need to manage renewals efficiently. Not having all the Lines of Business (LOBs) managed in the same system for commercial employers presented a significant challenge in providing:
- A streamlined and competitive shopping experience
- Visibility into active sales, enrollment, and renewals
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Sentara leveraged Eagle Creek to
- Provide Salesforce Industries Program leadership
- Partner on Guided Workflows and the Automation of redundant steps
- Provide strategic planning and expand the broker digital experience across all LOBs (e.g., small group, mid-market, and large group)
Sentara's digital transformation was realized through
- An expanded Salesforce footprint that encompassed all the LOBs
- Metric-driven dashboards with optimized supported KPIs
- Developed automated quoting and enrollment flows that increased efficiencies/scalability as well as reduced errors
- Actionable automatic notifications for brokers
Eagle Creek has developed an approach to Salesforce® CRM implementations and upgrades to ensure that not only are they implemented with a proper foundation, but that they are also designed with the future needs of the organization in mind.
This approach allows our customers...